Monday, June 4, 2012

We finally made it! Kylie and I made it safely to Romania. It was a very long journey (we missed our connecting flight and got to stay the night in a beautiful hotel in Istanbul) but Kylie did SO good. I still can't believe what an amazing baby she is. I have never encountered such an easy going baby. I mean of course I'm a little biased, but she didn't really even fuss or cry at all during the whole 2 day adventure.

The biggest challenge has been adjusting to the 10 hour time difference. We are all still tired and trying to catch up on our sleep. It's also a little different having the sun out till about 10:00 pm but we are adjusting.

We are still working on getting a better internet connection and when that happens I plan to update more and add some photos but I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it and are enjoying our new life in Romania!

No comments:

Post a Comment