Friday, May 25, 2012

Matt Made It!

I finally got to talk to Matt! He left on Tuesday and our conversations have been pretty limited with no phone and no internet access. It was great to hear his voice and hear all about the house. It sounds absolutely great! What a sweet gift from the Lord!

He says that it's huge, and fully furnished. We have a dishwasher and a washer and even 2 refrigerators! One is an American style fridge and the other is European! I can't believe it! I was concerned about how we were going to have enough room in a small refrigerator to feed 6 adults and 1 baby.

Thank you Lord. You told us to ask and you have given abundantly! You are such a loving and caring Father who loves His children with a CRAZY love that I can't even fathom! Such amazing gifts already and I know this is NOTHING compared to what you have in store for us.

Matthew 7:11: "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!" (I LOVE when the scriptures come to life and we are able to experience the truth of His word in our lives!)


No comments:

Post a Comment